Christmas Opening Hours
Christmas is nearly upon us and we have had a number of enquiries about what days we will be open to see our patients over the Christmas period.
If you are wondering about this, please check out the following:
- Friday 22nd of December-Normal hours
- Saturday 23rd-Closed
- Sunday 24th-Closed
- Monday 25th-Closed
- Tuesday 26th-Closed
- Wednesday 27th-Open
- Thursday 28th-Open
- Friday 29th-Open
- Saturday 30th-Closed
- Sunday 31st-Closed
- Monday 1st of January-Closed
- Tuesday 2nd-Open (back to normal service)
Each day we are open we will start seeing patients around 9am and we will close in the early afternoon. Please note:
- We will not be operating a walk-in service, please phone for an appointment as usual
- We cannot take advance appointments for these days-please call us as early as possible on the day you feel you need to be seen
- The laboratory in Beaumont have advised us that they will not be processing bloods for GPs from December 22nd up to January 1st so we cannot take bloods during this period-unless your doctor feels it is an emergency blood test. Normal service resumes on January 2nd (Tuesday).
- DDOC will be covering as usual when we are closed, please click here for more information on their opening hours, services etc.
Many thanks for your cooperation with the above and any queries please get in touch.
Portmarnock GP Clinic