Christmas Opening Hours 2018-2019
Christmas is nearly upon us and we have had a number of enquiries about what days we will be open to see our patients over the Christmas period.
Our clinic will be operating as normal up until Friday the 21stof December and will be closed on Saturday the 22ndand Sunday the 23rdas per usual for a weekend.
- Monday December 24th we will be open until lunchtime for non-routine appointments
- December 25th CLOSED
- December 26th CLOSED
- Thursday December 27th OPEN
- Friday December 28th OPEN
- Saturday December 29th CLOSED
- Sunday December 30th CLOSED
- Monday December 31st we will be open until lunchtime for non-routine appointments
- Tuesday January 1st CLOSED
- Wednesday January 2nd back to regular clinic hours
We strongly advise patients to ensure in advance that their medications and prescriptions are up to date in advance of Christmas week and that they have enough medication for the Christmas period.
DDOC will be covering us as usual when the clinic is closed, you can call them on 1850 22 44 77.
To make an appointment when we are open please call the practice as usual for an as we are not able to run ‘walk-in’ clinics over Christmas.
Beaumont are not processing non-urgent blood tests from the 24/12/18 until the 02/01/2019 so we are unable to do any blood testing here in the surgery between these dates.
Thanks for all your loyalty and support over 2018, we wish all our patients and their families a happy Christmas and want to take this opportunity to also wish you all the best for 2019.
Portmarnock GP Clinic